You don't need a rocket scientist to tell you that today is the day when not only lovers get together to re-affirm their eh, love, but also the day when florists and feel-good card makers would roll in their millions. Yes, it's Valentine's Day - the day of more expensive than normal flowers and dinners and yes, I am one of those of who will out those dough to make my mate happy. Awwww.
Ok enough of the mush speak. Anyway, today went well with my plans all going smoothly ensuring that Jo got her spa session and her gerberas and what was surprising was the fact that I ran into Ismail who was out with a female *ahem* friend, well not that it's anything to be raising eyebrows about but I do hope that he finds someone soon and may this girl be suitable for him. Not only will it keep his time busy but also quashing all the gay rumors...hahahhaha. (Ismail, if you are reading this, I am only just kidding, not :P).
Oh well, the Grammys was on TV this morning and Maroon 5 walked away with Best New Artist. It helps that I pretty much like their type of songs. Yes, and I do love Keane too.
Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else
I drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow
I want more
I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved
Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get insecure
It doesn't matter anymore
It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want
I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved
I know where you hide
Alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls
- Maroon 5, She Will Be Loved
The P!mp's Featured Video!
Monday, February 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ismail? ger? um, he din say anything on email this afternoon...
anyway, it's so sweet of you - spa session and geberas... ;) i'm sure jo luved it...
Post a Comment