Alrite, I have just came back from my company's annual dinner function and although it's all a been there, done that sort of a seven course dinner, the main highlight of the event was the lucky draw that featured Speakers, MP3 players, hampers and many other items as prizes.
Since there were a whole gaggle of us in the company, the chance of winning something good was understandably small, and knowing me, my luck in 'lucky' draws is ironically unlucky.
So guess my reaction when I managed to make off with just a $50 voucher from Robinsons...shucks. Considering that my scum of a boss (he re-donated a crummy PC steering wheel which nobody wants, haha) got off with the top prize of a Raymond Weil watch, mine was peanuts. Well, it could be worse because you could actually win stuff like motherboards and graphic cards (I work in a hardware, tech company), now that's rubbish to me. So ya, maybe I should heave a sigh of relief.
Looks like either I could use the voucher to get some CNY clothes for myself or maybe procure something for Jo. I dunno, see how.
The P!mp's Featured Video!
Friday, February 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment