Back by popular demand I would say as I have recieved feedback that my blog has been too quiet. Oh well, the reason for the recent inactivity is due to the busy CNY festivities that's happening around me and all the hustle and bustle have really made me darn tired.
Anyway, Jo came over to my place to visit yesterday as it was the fourth day of the New Year (for the uninitiated, Lunar New Year lasts for a grand 15 days but the holiday doesn't last so long here in Singapore), it's a milestone for the relationship considering that she didn't really visit my home while I was living in my old Hougang hovel as there's something between my mum and her (chiefly because my mum has some issues lah...crap).
Well, anyway, my mum begrudgingly allowed for the visit and even stayed home even though she said she would be going out. Maybe she stayed back to spy on me, I don't know, but I rather not think of it that way. Sometimes, I really envy those couples who could visit each other's homes without fear of prejudice and false pre-conceptions, Sometimes too, I feel very oppressed by my mum's oft hurtful comments and seemingly unsupportive statements. She's really crappy sometimes (no, make that most of the time).
Ok, I seem to have written too much and too personal, but maybe I just needed to rant. So if you happen to read this and know me, probably you would have known of this already. Other mums I know keep questioning their childrens' marital status, mine doesn't care. Deep down, I got a feeling she doesn't want to let go. Argh, the nightmare.
Enough about my bad excuse of a mum (I know this is mean, but she really gets me mad alot of times either through her less than tactful comments or her downright senseless superstitions), tomorrow is the great old V-Day. I haapen to have leave and so does Jo, so we actually can celebrate on the actual day itself while others could only do it on the last weekend, wahaha. Hope my surprises make her happy tomorrow.
Happiness in life can be so short-lived.
If there were no words
No way to speak
I would still hear you
If there were no tears
No way to feel inside
I'd still feel for you
And even if the sun refuse to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart
Until the end of time
You're all i need
My love, my valentine
All of my life
I have been waiting for
All you give to me
You've opened my eyes
And showed me how to love unselfishly
I've dreamed of this a thousand times before
In my dreams i couldnt love you more
I will give you my heart
Until the end of time
You're all I need
My love, my valentine
La da da
Da da da da
And even if the sun refuse to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart
Until the end of time
Cuz all I need
Is you, my valentine
You're all I need
My love, my valentine
- Martina McBride, My Valentine
The P!mp's Featured Video!
Monday, February 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hope you have had a good one!
Must share with me the details, yah?
Enjoy!
Post a Comment