The P!mp's Featured Video!

Monday, February 21, 2005

"Mulut kau lagi macham puki!!" - an angry aunty (Translation [brace yourself, conservative jocks]: "Your Mouth is even more like chee bye!!)

After a few days of radio silence, here am I, butt on my office chair, typing this inane entry. The reason for my absence is the fact that my computer has chosen now of all times to go corrupted on me and refuse to let me start up my Windows!! So no Windows, no Internet, no Internet, no blogging. You get the drift...damn.

So there you have it, I will be out of commission for a while and God knows how long. But like Arnie once said before, I will be back. Hell, I can still blog in the office lah coz now till the end of this week, I will be largely free since the mag is about done.





Your Love Number is



1




You tend to be a stubborn lover, holding your ground in every argument
You take your time falling in love. You aren't the type to lose perspective.
You are loyal (to a fault), and you require the same loyalty in your sweetheart.
At your best, you are a wise and inspiring partner - who sticks around.




Well, Mona, I am numero uno.

Anyhow, the last weekend was spent in classic Jason Style - Idling. But of course, I met Mona and Ismail to celebrate the belated birthday of a certain Miss Lee Pei Yee aka Lauren at the Newton Hawker Centre where we had large sized sting rays and Fried Chicken amidst all the "harm" (dialect for mussels) jokes as well as Ismail's recounting of several belly-splitting Malay swear phrases which I pick up easily. Haha, like they say, the easiest way to learn a language is to learn the swear words!

Besides, the guffaws, we also took time out to take jibes at Ismail's sweet nothings to his girl *ahem* friend over the phone and it was all so strange to me coz six years ago, I was like that too (anyone in a relationship will be able to recount the early days that you will even tell your other half how many times you farted that day). Somehow, when you get lao jiao in a relationship like mine, things don't sizzle that much anymore. People say that's bored indifference, I would like to call it familiarity. So, Ismail, should you be able to land the catch, don't forget what Uncle Jason wrote here in this blog. Don't be in a rush to reveal soooo much of yourself in the first few months that you will exhaust the topics and that will not be a good sign.

1 comment:

hersheychoc said...

i know how to cuss in punjabi!! Pen-Chot! heh. think it's sisterf*cker. heh. ;p

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg