The P!mp's Featured Video!

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Betrayers hits us all tomorrow!!

For those who play, live and breathe Magic: The Gathering, tomorrow's the day that we get the new set to the Kamigawa block!!! I am so excited especially with cards like Frostling, Goblin Cohort, Iwamori of the Open Fist...woot!!!

For those who have no freaking idea what I am talking about, Magic: The Gathering (MtG for short) is a collectible card game where you create decks of 60 cards and engage in a game of strategic thinking much like you would do in a game of chess. Just that, the game environment is always changing with a release of one new set every three months, culminating in a "block" (three sets put together to form one back story, yes, the game actually has a plot) every year.

Arrrggghhh, I want my Betrayers of Kamigawa fat pack fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Green Badass - Iwamori of the Open Fist


Not a bad creature for Sligh deck lovers (me included) - Frostling


One of my favourite Angels in the game - Akroma, Angel of Wrath




No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg