The P!mp's Featured Video!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Shagged Out (or whatever you spell it)

Actually I am dead tired. Have you ever heard of a magazine writer who doubles up as a coolie on call? Well, I have coz I am just that writer today. Got arrowed by the upper echelons (i.e. the boss) to aid in the tearing down of the Planet Games sets when the event finished its run early this month after nearly four months in the Science Centre and so there I was early at 9.45am with another colleague dismantling cables covered with 4 months of gunk and putting away assorted parapharnelia into their boxes before waiting for the moving people to arrive and taking them back to the office. But that's not the end as we had to move the things up to the 9th storey office as soon as we got back to the office building (both of us didn't follow the moving truck back together that's why).

By the time all the shit was done and the junk put away, half a day was gone, no work on my side was done and I was butt hungry. Argh, and I got to go back tomorrow again for another round of setting down and not only that, I got to rush down to Republic Poly to shoot pictures as well as moving my tired ass to The Heeren's Action City toyshop to take some toy pics for my mag. One wonders how on earth can I get the mag to be finished since the deadline is really nearing and I keep getting sidetracked, I really hate this loh.

Why?

COZ I DO NOT WANT TO STAY OVERTIME FOR THE MAG, I GOT A LIFE, THAT'S WHY!!

And since I got that out of my system, another thing about the whole issue is that the boss has promised a day off if the mag is out by the 3rd, I say crap and I am so kissing that bloody off day goodbye coz there's no way the mag can meet that date. Not unless I stay late, of which my reply is stated in caps above.

Enough of work bull, anyhow, the second album of Michael Buble is out and hopefully I can get it with my next pay as I love the Jazz kind of music and his songs tend to soothe me after a day's work. If the first album's anything to go by, this second one will be likely as good.

Ok, gotta stop ranting now, need every breathe I have for tomorrow's pile of poodoo.

It’s been a hard day’s night, and I been working like a dog
It’s been a hard day’s night, I should be sleeping like a log
But when I get home to you I’ll find the things that you do
Will make me feel alright

You know I work all day to get you money to buy you things
And it’s worth it just to hear you say you’re going to give me everything
So why on earth should I moan, ’cause when I get you alone
You know I feel ok

When I’m home everything seems to be right
When I’m home feeling you holding me tight, tight

Owww!

So why on earth should I moan, ’cause when I get you alone
You know I feel ok

You know I feel alright
You know I feel alright


- The Beatles, A Hard Day's Night

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg