The P!mp's Featured Video!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hostage

Just came back from watching Hostage, the show starring Bruce "Die Hard" Willis and a whole gang of uber unknowns. But oh well, luckily the movie was pretty delectable in its action sequences and the thrill factor but somehow, it was still pretty predictable and you know Bruce has no real chance of dying in the movie. hollywood always likes its heroes grizzled and world weary.

Such was the case of Willis' character who was previously a police negotiator who got was made to be a chief officer in a neighbourhood police precinct after a hostage crisis turned awry. I recommend those who want to watch a movie with action, blood and the obligatory gore to watch Hostage. At least it was a tad better than Assault on Precinct 13 which I watched not too long ago.


Never argue with the baldie with the fuckin' gun

The rest of the poly chums were meanwhile in Bishan engaging in another round of badminton but so sorry guys that I cannot make it this week. We play again when I get back alrite? Hoped you all had fun. Anyhow, I hope I can get Internet access while in Korea and the States so that I can update with some texts and pictures. Hmm, it will be a constructive thing to do while killing time in the hotel room by my lonesome.


Hotel rooms can actually be quite huge especially when you are alone...

Well, it's late in the night now and my eyes are getting heavy. Work lately has been tiring and I cannot help but feel a sense of fatigue creeping in. Today, I printed an application form for a job in MOE and am going to sign up. Don't worry, future kids in Singapore are safe coz I ain't teaching but rather going for the post of Management Executive Officer or MXO for short. The opening pay is quite promising with promotions in store. Staff benefits are also a given as it a frickin' Government job. I hope I am selected to go for the selection process at least and let me know if I am cut out for the job.

Ok, will update on this as it comes along. Meanwhile here's a song I pretty much like now:

You're alone all time
Does it ever puzzle you, have you asked why
You seem to fall in love, out again
Do you ever really love or just pretend

Why fool yourself
Don't be afraid to help yourself
It's never too late, too late to

Stop, look
Listen to your heart, hear what it's saying
Stop, look
Listen to your heart, hear what it's saying
Love, love, love

Though you try, you can't hide
All the things you really feel, this time decide
That you will open up, let it in
There's no shame in sharing love you keep within

So jump on in
Head over heels, and fall right in
It's never too late too late to

Stop, look
Listen to your heart, hear what it's saying
Stop, look
Listen to your heart, hear what it's saying
Love, love, love

Stop, look
Listen to your heart, hear what it's saying (Listen to your heart, can't
you see it's not too late)
Stop, look
Listen to your heart, hear what it's saying (La, la, la, la, la, la, la)

Stop, look
Listen to your heart, hear what it's saying (Listen to your heart, can't
you see it's not too late)
Stop, look
Listen to your heart, hear what it's saying


- Michael McDonald and Toni Braxton, Stop, Look, Listen (to your heart)

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg