Haha, it's been some time since I last blogged. Well, nothing much has happened for me those past days that I have been silent. Easter has come and gone, Jesus has died and risen, but still Life as a whole has to go on. God may be in His heaven but we Man still gotta do our work here.
Anyhow, work I did, but in another totally different way. In a crazy moment, I decided to take Jo out to MacRitchie to trek that hideous 20km walk up the treetops on Saturday. At first, the going was all right until the skies just turned black and rained on us. It's no normal rain mind you, but a total and unrelenting downpour!!
So imagine having to walk the rest of the way up ('cause we couldn't turn back as we were in too deep into the jungle) and walking down again in the storm. It's pure luck we didn't even catch a cold or fall sick. I think the trek toughened us a tad.
Well, now, I think I may want to do the trek for the third time but this time, we should walk all the way to Bukit Timah as I heard that there is a connecting path somewhere. Should be asking around for willing souls once I return from my work trip on the 9th (which is a Saturday).
Now don't ask me why but suddenly I feel like posting this song as I think I need some strong beats in my life right now.
[Verse 1]
You and me, we have an opportunity
And we could make it something really cool
But you, you think I'm not that kind of girl
I'm here to tell you baby, I know how to rock your world
[Bridge]
Don't think that I'm not strong
I'm the one to take you on
Don't underestimate me boy
I'll make you sorry you were born
You don't know me
The way you really should
You sure misunderstood
[Chorus]
Dont' call me baby
You got some nerve, and baby that'll never do
You know I don't belong t o you
It's time you knew I'm not your baby
I belong to me, so
Don't call me baby
[Verse 2]
Behind my smile is my IQ
I must admit, this does not sit, with the likes of you
You're really sweet
Mmm, you're really nice
But didn't mama ever tell you not to play with fire?
- Madison Avenue, Don't Call Me Baby
Eeps, fiery bitch there...
The P!mp's Featured Video!
Monday, March 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment