The P!mp's Featured Video!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Off Tomorrow...

So tomorrow's Thursday, but I will be on off. At least I will get to enjoy one day of holiday more than any other average Singapore worker; but it's not gonna be all idle for me for I will be heading down to the nearest driving school to fix up my PDL (Provisional Driving License).

Hopefully, I will be flashing my real license soon after my practical lessons and get one milestone of my life over and done with.

The month is still long before its end and I am nearing broke...this is sucky man. Gotta endure, gotta endure...

Lauren and Nani, if you are reading this, I wish you all a pleasant trip to the land of the Sawadee Kap and beautiful she-males. Don't forget to show us some photos the next time we meet up.

Till the next time folks.

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg