The P!mp's Featured Video!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Lazy as hell...

phew, it's nearing the end of another torturous day at work and God knows why I have been feeling more and more lazy and sluggish in my work lately. Is it because of boredom or is it because I do not feel fulfilled at all?

I really don't know but I do know that I am feeling an unprecedented sense of emptiness inside. It's somewhat similar to remembering that you forgot to take something when you go out of the house but you just don't know what it is until it's too late.

Recently, work has been piling up on me and the stress over my impending trip to Korea and USA in April is not helping. Firstly, I gotta face up to the possibility of loneliness and boredom when I am alone over there. This is comparatively a small problem when I tell you that I gotta whip up a 8 page content for the trip as well as the ongoing workload for the May issue which would have already be in the works when I get back...sigh. Sometimes, I have this love-hate relationship with business trips.

In response to an earlier post regarding me taking my FTT for my driving career, I have successfully passed my Advanced Theory Paper and am now en route to applying for my PDL (Provisional Driving License) in order to allow me to take practical lessons. I will have till 2007 July to do it so I am confident I can achieve the grand aim.


Singapore roads, wait for meeeee!!!!!!

And of course, I am absolutely drooling over the new Mini convertible which will put me back 132K if I am insane enough to procure it.


Jason, you can just dream on...

Besides the dream of getting my license, I am also taking my first steps in getting my much awaited downgrade which will make me undesirable for future NS call-ups. I have successfully gotten a contact of an Orthopaedic doctor in Mt. Alvernia and will soon be making that phone call. A three month MC will be good for starters...wahahaha!!!

These are now the two main goals in my life which I hope will materialise. 13 years of freedom and the ability to zip around town in a nifty automobile is good.

Very good indeed!

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg