The P!mp's Featured Video!

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Tense...

Just came back from visiting my friend at KK hospital. Seeing that she is ok and so is her baby boy, i am relieved. The sight of the little one is enough to give me the jittery feeling though, the little..thing is so soft and fragile. I would be damn scared to handle it loh, let alone bathe and feed it. I really kowtow the womenfolk who have to handle infants. Maybe that's why Mother's Day is always celebrated with more pomp than Father's Day, after all, all we men need to do is to plant the seeds.

The women gotta harvest the stuff. Oh boy...

Anyhow, this whole week has been kind of hectic for me, I have been sleeping pretty late these few days as I am busily sorting and re-sorting my competing deck as well as testing it to see its consistency and power for the coming tournament on Saturday.

The difficult part about this whole operation is determining which cards can be used and which cannot as there is a format to this tournament and certain older cards cannot be used anymore. Needless to say, my competing deck has got some powerful, albeit old cards that need to be taken out and replaced with more contemporary ones. That's only the first step coz I have got a few hundreds of possible cards that can fill in the slots, the onus is on me to select the most suitable ones...

There's also the headache inducing process of forming the Sideboard to the deck which serves as situational solutions to the opposing decks I think I will face. This is the most difficult part of forming the complete deck (a deck is made up of 60 maindeck and 15 sideboard cards) as the variety of enemy decks is very diverse and the sideboard is only allowed (as mentioned) 15 cards as possible answers to them. Phew, boy it's tough.

So, here am I, blogging this entry and studying the intricacies of other opposing decks online, hoping to find some guiding light. Wish me luck on Saturday folks.

God, please let me make it to the Top 16, I need some dough. Amen.

You scored as Christianity. Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian.

Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity

83%

Buddhism

54%

Judaism

33%

Hinduism

25%

Paganism

17%

Islam

17%

agnosticism

0%

Satanism

0%

atheism

0%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com


Haha, I think I should be relieved as well. Feel that lately I could have slacked off in my faith a bit...

Alleluia.

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg