The P!mp's Featured Video!

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Let's see if kimchi and burgers go together...

Ok guys, in a few hours time, I will be flying off to the land of the preserved cabbages and rabid national soccer fans. Yes, I am talking about Korea. Will be catching a late 1035pm flight via Korean Air and be touching down at 535am over there. Sounds xiong and I am darn sure it will be...

Anyhow, the trip will take me not only to Seoul but also San Francisco where I will be for a couple of days and then after which I will fly back to Korea and then back to Singapore on the 9th of April which is a Saturday. Right now, I am resting at home typing this inane entry because I have not blogged for the past few days and my fingers are getting the itch.

Went over to M1 just now to collect my CDMA phone, and to be frank about I am damn pissed about having to switch phones for the sake of communicating in Korea. Why oh why can't those Koreans just convert to GSM like the rest of the fine world??? The reason for the rage came from the fact that I have to pay extra just to rent this phone and the hullabaloo it caused when I discovered that my home plugs cannot fit the charger plug as apparently the charger itself was Korean made....knn! Ok, i will just say it...Kanina!!!

Basically I have to also say this,after repeated urging from all major sources, I managed to drag myself to the salon yesterday and got my hair trimmed and layered coz I am meeting clients there and who knows, a pretty Korean babe or two there so image is the keyword here. And as if the cut was not enough, I was somehow insane enough to have my bloody locks colored so ya, now I am sporting copperish hair. So the next time you all see me, it's me ok, not some random ah beng. Ok already, I can hear Ismail going "cough*bengwannabe*cough" so oh shut up Ismail...hahahha!!

Alrighty now, I will hopefully be doing a live coverage of my trip there in this blog if I got Net access, so stay tuned. In the mean time, I will be posting some radio friendly songs (to me that is) that I have heard over the radio and if I can access Mediacrap radio over there viz the Internet, maybe I won't be so homesick...keeping my fingers crossed.

By the way, if for some strange reason that you all would want to reach me while I am getting my behind nice and warm in Korean hospitality, you can dial this number - 002 + 82 + 10 2283 7882, got it? I know you all are smart learners lah. ;)

I, I'm so in love with you
Whatever you want to do
Is all right with me
'Cause you make me feel so brand new
And I want to spend my life with you

Since, since we've been together
Loving you forever
Is what I need
Let me be the one you come running to
I'll never be untrue

Let's, let's stay together
Lovin' you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad

Whether times are good or bad, happy or sad

Why, why some people break up
Then turn around and make up
I just can't see
You'd never do that to me (would you, baby)
Staying around you is all I see
(Here's what I want us to do)

(repeat to fade):
Let's, we oughta stay together
Loving you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad


- Al Green, Let's stay together

2 comments:

hersheychoc said...

j, i agree with the mediacrap term but not because for its radio stations lah!

itz for all the nonsensical shows and dramas like now boarding, living with lydia and miss spore universe; mediacrap is apt enuff.

one is especially entitled to call it that after having experience the working life there as well!!!! ;p

The Dyslexic Pimp said...

haha, point taken, Sha. :P

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg