Alrighty, Boys and Girls, Jason's back in town...only just came back and am darn freaking tired, but somehow managed to find the strength to crawl online and add this entry, check my tagboard and other blogs.
While unpacking just now, I discovered that I have lost my Sony Ericsson charger (must have left it in Korea) *sob... so now I cannot charge my phone at all!!! This is sick!
And OMG, Adrian Mah is on xiaxue, check out her blog with the link given below (along with some saucy lingerie pictures, Nani will drool...), this guy just knows everybody and anybody. Ok, anyway, gotta go meet Mr. Z for now, will load the pictures up ASAP.
Caught up with the movies I missed in one shot in a to and fro air trip (onboard SIA, no less) between San Francisco and Korea, Incheon.
Alexander (ok, some nude scenes but overall bland, I prefer Troy)
Finding Neverland (wow, this movie blew me away with its quiet simplicity, must buy DVD...)
Spongebob Squarepants The Movie ("I am David Hasselhoff"...'nuff said)
Bridget Jones' Diary: The Edge of Reason (I love the first part and the second part is pure icing!)
I, Robot (not a bad futuristic whodunnit...gotta love the special effects and the Isaac Asimov plot)
Meet the Fockers (only watched bits of it but the parts I caught...they were side-splitting! Imagine a toddler saying "Ass-Hole" with relish...)
Till the next post, nights folks!
The P!mp's Featured Video!
Saturday, April 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Where is the link? I wana see the lingerie pics... Btw wats xiaxue???
Post a Comment