The P!mp's Featured Video!

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Trip Sights

Ok, I know these are long overdue, so here they are, some of the pictures I took of the recent work trip to San Francisco where I visited the makers of such famous games like Diablo, Warcraft and Starcraft.


The painting from the Diablo game which I found in the developer's office


Basically this is the corner where the staff chilled, pretty cool, all the game posters...


The home of the SF Giants!! And the temperature at the time was downright freezing...


An interesting car plate I saw en route to the baseball game, looks like "Sexy Ass" right??


The floor tiles that displayed every SF great in the team's history...


The other journalists talking cock before going into the stadium...note the tram passing by, they are everywhere in SF.


Our seats were damn high up loh!!!


On our way up to our seats...the stadium was like 8 - 9 stories tall??


A view from the top...


Incidentally the SBC Park Stadium was next to the sea, quite cool in all sense of the word!


Dizzying heights...


There was a fireworks show after the match...here's the score for posterity, SF Giants lost to LA Dodgers 10 - 4 (darn)...


A typical sight along San Francisco's Civic Center area, quaint little buildings and ornate theatres! I want to visit one the next time I go there...


Look! A Moonstar restaurant!! I knew I had to take a picture of it when I saw it, haha!


A picture taken with some of the region's gaming journalists the night before we all went home...(at least we got the signed boxes of the Diablo Battle Chest!)

2 comments:

hersheychoc said...

cool pix!! and yeah man i chuckled at the moonst*r restaurant pic!! heheheh.

The Dyslexic Pimp said...

haha, ya loh, I was reallysurprised to see one myself with the name Moonstar, maybe there are other Moon series of eateries ard the world? Anyway, it was a good talk we had tonight with Mona and Ismail :)

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg