Recently got to know that I won't be going for E3 after all (not that I mind, of course) and my sub-editor will be going instead and should I go, that will be the third time that I will be setting foot in San Francisco again. Haha, seems that I always go there like that isn't it? Anyway, not going there will also do me good too as I am probably going a trip with Jo to whatever island resort that we can get a reasonable price for. Will be checking for possible destination come this Saturday.
While thinking about the trips that I will be taking irregardless of work or play, I decided to apply for a Krisflyer membership (it's free!!!) with SIA. This means that I will be accumulating points whenever I fly with any airline under the Star Alliance group which includes good old SIA and United (which are the probabale airlines that I take for work and to a lesser extent, play), so the further I fly, the more points I will accumulate and in turn, exchange for free air tickets to destinations. This is something that my boss did and the wily bugger is now in Tokyo with his girlfriend, free air tix of course, dammit. I also want!!!
Anyway, just got wind that Jo's cousin was actually called for a steward interview with SIA!! Nao Hia!!! It seems that SIA recently posted openings!!! F&*K man! Every time I check don't have, I don't check, they go and post opening. The fatalistic ones amongst you will probably say that I am not fated to be a steward but I am not going to give up just yet. Hopefully her cousin gets in and thus be able to refer me or something. I also found out that I could well, wait for a few more years, after her cousin is 26! Apparently age is no factor for guys. Phew!!
I WANT TO BLOODY FLY FOR MY JOB!!!! Well, to tell the truth, I don't really love flying as I like my feet firmly planted on the ground thank you very much. But if a job pays you $3,500 a month to fly and serve people yukky food, I can swallow my distaste for flying...any time!!!
Now, I am checking www.singaporeair.com everyday liao...
The P!mp's Featured Video!
Monday, April 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment