The P!mp's Featured Video!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Snakes on a Plane

am planning to watch this movie when I get the chance. Seems good and quite interesting in the sense that the plot revolves around a certain criminal lord trying to kill off an important witness traveling on a plane to testify against him. The method of killing? why planting hundreds of poisonous killer snakes on th plane and letting them out of course!

Then again, it's not Samuel L "Mace Windu" Jackson I am really looking out but rather the many amusing moments when all the other dumbass passengers get killed off by the ferocious reptiles.

I dunno, I just have a penchant for such "pest" shows. First it was Arachnophobia in 1992, then Eight-Legged Freaks which was shown on TV a couple of months ago, then you got your Anaconda and shit. I wonder why. Maybe because such B grade stuff really takes my mind off other pressing issues much better than other movies.

Ok, maybe Nacho Libre made me laugh my guts out as well. The friend of Jack Black in the show was a riot. And the nun, oh my, she's a stunner. Looks like Penelope Cruz but not really her...

All right, tomorrow marks the date of the last of the series of Nationals qualifiers for my Magic year. Whether or not I qualify and get to play in the Singapore Nationals, thereby trying to get my scrubby ass into the Singapore National team will weigh on my prformance and luck tomorrow.

Will be playing a Snake deck. Yes, you read it right. It's yet another pest themed stack of 60 pieces of cardboard but surprisingly, it's really that damn good. Heard that two of the Top 8 players from last week were playing the almighty Blue Green Snake deck with Coat of Arms to really boost the tiny snakes into big, fat badasses. Plus the deck is really quite simple to play when you get the hang of it and exceptionally resilient to mass removal makes it a huge contender.

I think tomorrow will see alot, and I mean ALOT of Snakes. It's really Snakes on a Plane, man! >_<

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg