Recently, I got a copy of Bullet Witch for the Xbox 360 from my contact at Atari and had some good fun with it. The girl in it is hot, carries a big gun and shoots zombies dead. Something like Milla in Resident Evil, the only difference is that she listens to my EVERY instructions and demands.
I say "Jump bitch" and she jumps. "Fire that big Gatling of yours!" and bam bam bam. Whahaha!
I am so off my rocker now, heh.

Eat lead, suckers!
Either way, I also managed to get my colleagues to get hooked on Dead or Alive Ultimate which we play whenever we get the bloody chance. We all seem to love Jann Lee for some reason but I think it's more due to that eye-catching Kill Bill outfit.

Eat your heart out, Uma...
Me? My personal favortite is always Kasumi and the occasional view of Lei Fang's white panty. :P

Can it be real?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You bloody bet!!!
Ok, I am soooo bored. >_<



No comments:
Post a Comment