Sigh, scrubbed out again. 1-4 drop is my final score. Luckily the Snakes deck didn't cost me much. But what the hell?!
The match-ups:
1. Orzhov Aggro Win 2-1
2. Gruul Aggro Lose 0-2 (Super god hand...Turn 1 Kird Ape, Turn 2 Scab-Clan Mauler, Turn 3 Burning Tree Shaman wins games and whips total ass...My mana problems confounded the whole game of course.)
3. Dark Boros Lose 0-2 (Cheebye lah, another mana screwed game, I really hate it!!!!)
4. Wierd-ass Wildfire with Arbiter Augustin IV WITH Boseiju!!! Lose 1-2 (Third game was a cock up, I final cut my own deck and got myself fucking mana screwed AGAIN!!!!)
5. U/G Snakes Mirror Lose 0-2 (Now i don't mind losing this since it was against a training friend and I was going to drop already. The match-up is dependent on who drew the first a) Jitte b) Sosuke Summons c) Seshiro the Anointed or if deck build affords d) Meloku the Clouded Mirror, well I lost the luck war)
Overall a CCB day, after winning the first game, I thought I had a chance...oh well, should I even continue, I wonder. I really don't know.
Maybe I should take a break from this madness for the next 4 months or so until Extended rolls around I suppose...
The P!mp's Featured Video!
Monday, August 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment