The P!mp's Featured Video!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Games! Cards! My new DS Lite!

Ok so this deck has only a few more weeks to live before it dies to the great rotation but I am thinking of playing it until the day it breathes its last. Kind of always loved Boros or Red/White strategies.

Lands
Sacred Foundry x 4
Battlefield Forge x 4
Boros Garrison x 2
Plains x 5
Eiganjo Castle x 1
Mountain x 5

21

Creatures
Isamaru, Hound of Konda x 4
Savannah Lions x 4
Hand of Honor x 4
Paladin En-Vec x 3
Ronom Unicorn x 3
8.5 Tails x 2

20

Spells
Lightning Helix x 4
Char x 4
Stone Rain x 4
Shattering Spree x 3
Seal of Fire x 3
Flames of the Blood Hand x 1

19

Sideboard
Cryoclasm x 4
Jotun Grunt x 4
Umezawa’s Jitte x 3
Flames of the Blood Hand x 2
Rathi Dragon x 2

Kinky, ain't it? I am naming this deck the "Desert Rose". Because winning with it is probably as rare as seeing a rose blooming in the Sahara with my kind of skill and luck. Heh...







This dog bites...hard!

Yesterday also saw me getting a copy of Rockstar Table Tennis for the Xbox 360. It was really fun! I like using Liu Ping, this China player with a set of pretty balanced stats. BUt a certain Jesper from Sweden seems to be an overpowered character with his strong serves and smashes. BUT then again, he is weak to my Liu Ping's backspin serves, so I guess that even things out.

Or is it just because I am the one serving?

Hmm...



PS: I also saw the PSP release of Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins yesterday and Comics Connection Toa Payoh!!!!! OMGWTFBBQ!!!! Must get that one but damn the game is in Jap. Feel like asking my tech support guy to source the game out for me all the same but I feel like waiting and seeing for a while. Who knows, the English version could be just around the corner...

PPS: Getting that elusive Nintendo DS Lite at last (white one for me). I think the earliest I can get my grubby mitts on it is next week! Cannot wait sia!

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg