The P!mp's Featured Video!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Phew, War Is Over

At last I completed Bullet Witch. The last boss took me 30 grand minutes to defeat, which I died twice in the process, chalking my efforts to do him in in 3 tries.

Actually he's not that tough, you just have to be careful and let the rest of the human troops do their work. When the bugger fires off his angry soul attacks just avoid all those ghosts and keep on firing.

Tip for those playing the game: Do not reload unnecessarily, as it uses up your mana bar. That's the bloody reason why the bullets were infinite, coz they were embodiments of Alicia's (the main character) spiritual energies! Just use up every single round before reloading and then wait for your mana bar to go to full or 75% full, then unleash a good Thunder spell on him.

After a few Thunder spells from me, three of the fella's Snake arms fell off, signalling the end of his Fire-breathing attacks (the fire came from the snakes that could spew it), then when the demon was bent double like some obese recruit doing his IPPT, I knew that I could just win. But man, I never expected that he would unleash a flurry of desperate moves like triple fireball attacks and exploding the grounds beneath my feet.

Sick man.

The last moment saw me using my entire mana bar and casting my most powerful spell, Meteo, that rained fiery asteroids on the gargantuan beast from Hell. After the shelling which took down half a street and three buildings, the thing fell! Stylo man. I never thought that Meteo would be my final move. Shiok lah this game, I tell you.

Unlocked Stage Select which meant that I can go back to my fave stages to try to get a better score. Maybe I will go back to it later.

Keke

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg