The P!mp's Featured Video!

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Sorry baby, but they know...they know.

Nothing seems to be sacred these days. The past 24 hours ++ has been almost like a surrealistic emotional roller coaster ride for me. Not only has it shaken me abit but also allowing me to discover a truth about life these days: Nothing is private anymore in the 21st century.

The world now is so wired up and connected that people nowadays are like nodes on a computer chipboard - each separate and performing varied duties and tasks yet are invariably linked to the greater whole. Whatever you do, the greater whole knows. However, unlike the nodes that I have mentioned, even if you bloody malfaunction, the greater whole still works. Nobody is going to pity you if you fall, nobody's gonna run back to you to pick you up when you wince with pain. Instead you would be pretty much let off if they do not so much as giggle at your demise.

So much for small mercies eh?

My point?

My point is my old little poor blog has been defiled by eyes that I do not really wish them to see. Why? Because this is my own little private domain that unless you have been invited or you have accidentally stumbled upon, you are not welcome. Simple as that; so which part of the statement you out there do not understand.

Sigh, I guess not. People of this world are too stupid these days to realise that humans need their ranting space - be it whether it's done in a socially responsible manner. If I want to be socially responsible, I will not write a blog. Think my sense of morality is warped? I think not because the previous white-kismet was meant as a place where my contemporaries can congregate and be updated, and it's not for those scum out there who revels in making people go down by printing my blog and showing it to other undesirable people.

In short, Moonies, if you want to know why I have shifted my blog address, it's because some ass brilliant mofo printed some of my pissed off thoughts and passed them off to The Company where I work at. I was then being called up and got basically bombarded with questions of why am I unhappy and why did I post such destructive comments about The Company.

You want to know why mofos?

It's because I am pissed at your system, pissed at the overall structure of bureaucratic nepotistic bullshit that The Company has churned out. I shall not proceed to details but if you all want to know more, I can tell you all the next time we meet up ya.

Another thing that got me really upset is the blatant plagiarism of my work that I am currently posting on this blog. If you, the motherfucking copycat out there cannot even think of a decent plot of a story to express yourself, I would advise that you either head back to elementary school (which I think will be more than difficult for your tiny little brain to comprehend) or go jump off a cliff (although the top of Westin Stamford would suffice in the absence of said cliff).

I hate the fact that you have posted my story as yours but I resent the idea of you bastardizing my characters, titles and overall plot in that loserish, wussy, ass-poor writing style of yours. You think you can innovate by imitation, think again. You are just not that level yet, savvy? KNNBCCB!

Well, in any case I am pretty much comforted by people in the thread that almost expose you for the fraud you are. They recognize quality where they see it missing and most of all, they remember who actually wrote such a story in the first place. There is NO way you can claim that piece of heaven which is mine.

So go on home and sob in your mother's bosom, loser, for that will be what you are doing all your life. You who take a quick joy at grabbing a slice of people's lives and living it as your own.

My blog will not get ass-raped by plagiarisers and anal-retentive buggers again. I will see to that.

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg