The P!mp's Featured Video!

Friday, August 05, 2005

25 years ago, History was made...

Simple, 'cause I was born. Haha, before this gets flamed as being an egoistic entry full of self-praising bullshit, all I really want is to congratulate myself for coming thus far. I could have fell and not got up after life's tribulations or I could have been killed in an accident or some freak incidents but by God's Grace I have seen life through.

So allow me to feel grateful and happy. And if my company can be in a self-congratulatory mood although it is but seven years old, all the more I am entitled to this feeling. After all, I am 25. Blech.

Now here's a classic:

Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to da P.I.M.P
Happy birthday to me


So there.

Cannot wait to meet the Moonies later.

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg