You're the YELLOW JACKET! You tend to lash out at
everybody, even your friends. A lot of people
resent you because of your temper,
agressiveness and jealousy, so maybe you should
learn to relax and stop thinking that the world
is trying to screw you over. It's hard for you
to make new friends and you don't seem to care
about others feelings very well. Be glad that
you have friends who accept you and all your
obvious flaws. You'd be friends with the
SPIDER.
What Kind of Insect Are You? (Pictures!)
brought to you by Quizilla
Yes, I am grateful, you all out there know I love you all lah! :D
Here's another one:

Security.
You love because love makes you feel safe.You are
afraid to be alone. if that one person is
there, you feel secure.You are moslty
interested in long term relationships with
people you have known for long time.You are
most likely to fall in love with a best friend.
Why do you love? (awesome pics)
brought to you by Quizilla
Hmmm, I think it's true to a considerable extent...



1 comment:
we have a love-hate relationship...
Post a Comment