The P!mp's Featured Video!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

NSF Caught With Live Ammo And Weapon In Orchard

Not surprising since they make you sing the somg below when we were marching:

Booking out
See my girlfriend
Saw her with
Another guy
Kill the guy
Rape my girlfriend
With my buddy and My Rifle and Meeeee

*No lyrics have been changed, this is exactly how we sang it, in verbatim

And you still wonder if NS is positive.

我呸!!!

PS: Apparently the guy with the rifle (Cpl Dave Teo) recently suffered a break up with his girlfriend who chose a butch over him. Sad case.

Don't understand young people nowsaday....

PPS: I admit I did laugh at the literal irony of the song and the guy's situation. It's poetic and yet, so tragic.

2 comments:

Ed RockStar said...

I think you meant..

Booking out
See my girlfriend
Saw her with
Another GIRL
Rape the girl
Shoot my girlfriend
With my buddy and My Rifle and Meeeee

The Dyslexic Pimp said...

Yea I know it's over a butch, but to preserve the authenticity, I left it conveniently as 'guy'.

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg