The P!mp's Featured Video!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Hunters Three

So after leveling Alurian to 70 and basically raiding and farming, I have taken on to create new little alts (WoW jargon for "alternate characters") and after creating and leveling Silentsnow to a grand old level of 52; I recently created two more alts.

Hunter alts.

Now before you slam me for being crazy, I'm not. I love leveling hunters and the best thing about them is - they get to tame pets!

Cats, bears, boars, crabs, giant spiders, owls, dragonhawks - it's a whole digital menagerie!

Besides the pets, I told myself that while Snow is used for pure feral savagery, the hunters will each be specced for a pure talent tree on their own.

Let me see:

Alurian is Marksman.

Heidiplump (my dwarf huntress) is Beast Master.

and gasp,

Nairula (my cute little Draenei huntress) is to be Survival.

The crux is Nairula is still only level 3 while Heidi is now pushing 21 and loving it cause the Beast Mastery tree makes hunters so much more enjoyable (Alurian is made for pure, sustained damage dealing that I came to be comfortable with in raids).

I am still considering what kind of Survival hunter will Nairula be.

The a search on wowwiki.com revealed that Survival hunters can go melee daggers - dual wield no less!!!

Rogue-like playstyle, wears mail armor and commands a snazzy pet (make that 2 or even to a max of 3!!!)?

You bet I will be loving the little blue Smurfette next!!!

But ok, i will need to somehow level Heidi to 30 first before heading down to Nairula, I would expect Survival to be a pain to level since hunters are not really made to melee...

PS: Alurian just got Revered with the Consortium today!!! This may mean that I get better gems from them come early next month. This is cool.

Not to mention I can buy from them this new, epic dagger from these energy people when I hit Exalted with them! Slurp!

PPS: The epic War Talbuk mounts will be my target next for my series of reputation grinds...of course, I need to get the Scryers rep outta the way first (I'm like 9000 rep points to Exalted)...

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg