The P!mp's Featured Video!

Thursday, January 27, 2005

My Wants...

Ok, I must say that the below mentioned are just my mindless drivel after a night of sexy red heroines and midnight brain farts but the stuff documented here are nevertheless what I want (everyone has their wants, dammit) but am probably not getting it (not in my lifetime anyway).

Jason's Top 10 List of "I Want"s

10. I want to own a freaking car (most realistic that's why its on 10th...but fark, dunno when.)

9. I want to get an MBA (heck, any discipline will do, but must have nothing to do with Mathematics and numbers and ancient Greek numerical conundrums)

8. I want a stay in an ornately decorated shophouse where there are spacious breathing rooms for everyone and not a cramped pigeon hole they call a HDB unit

8. I want to be talent scouted, shipped off to Hollywood and earn big mamma cash easily and lay off for the rest of my life

7. I want to own my very own island sanctuary, not the untamed "Castaway" kinda island, but rather a pristine and well-trimmed islet where I can lay on the soft green lawn and look at the azure sky (but please no 10 storey tall tsunami)

6. I want to explore the deepest reaches of the earth and the farthest reaches of the mountains and prove that we are not evolutionary accidents but rather irreducibly complex acts of creation

5. I want to meet and shake hand with Hitler and find out how on earth did he manage to convince an entire nation on his Aryan crap about blonde people ruling the world (for goodness sake he is not blonde!!) and of course get my signed copy of Mein Kampf

4. I want to travel back in time to correct all those bullshit that I said or committed that resulted in my present state of life and who knows, I may really get talent scouted, shipped off to Hollywood and earn big mamma cash

3. I want to be placed in the mind of God and know what the sort of thing that He thinks.

2. I want to have this power that I dreamt of as a child to be able to lift things straight out of pages and pictures and be able to use them. (like taking a PC out of a bloody Dell ad and voila!)

1. And in the first place, all I really want is just a simple life (no, Paris, not your show) besides my dear, my friends, my family and preferably a dog with absolutely no worries about my next spending, impending bills or other oddities of life.

That, my friends, is perhaps the most impossible thing to attain in life. Sigh.

1 comment:

The Dyslexic Pimp said...

Yo, Meiting, nice to hear from you!!! Ya, I will chceck out your blog and in the mean time, please do come back here to read my mindless rants... :)

Peace out.

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg