The P!mp's Featured Video!

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Elek-trifying!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now that I am comfortably in front of my trusty old computer in my little room in the house, it's time to fill in the events of the day. Just came back from a movie actually, went to the cinema near my home to catch Elektra starring the ever delectable Jennifer Garner of Alias fame and wow, is she hot!!

Although the movie was kind of short (only one and a half hours), it was entertaining to the end with many elaborate fight scenes reminiscent of Yuen Wo Ping's style in the Matrix tinged with a little of exaggeration that only a comic movie can pull off.

I love the way Jennifer walks in her slinky red outfit which is really nothing like the original Frank Miller costume but still sexy nonetheless. I guess it's due to her tight butt and firm, fit body that were really eye candy. Great show and pity that the bad guys and secondary characters were a tad underdeveloped (goodness, I know Elektra's a ass-kicking chick but the baddies just die too easily), watch and you will know what I mean (I mean, the little girl's a "Treasure" but they never explained what the hell that meant...crap).

Meanwhile, I hope they do a sequel, one can never get enough of Garner (and her square-jawed athleticism - damn Ben Affleck), at least for me. All thanks to Jo who told me of the Alias show some time back as I am not the sort who will stick my face into the TV everytime.


Lady in Red....

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg