Celebrated Grace's birthday over the last weekend with a short fling with the belly dancer at Shiraz over in Clarke Quay after which according to Mona, I 'sprawled dead' at Grace's home while the 3 girls + 1 very skilled male (Sean, who was the big winner as I was told) mulled over a game of mahjong.
However, before I went down to Shiraz, I was a at Scream 07, a party bash celebrating My Paper's first year. T'was my first time in Cafe Del Mar but already it has made quite an impression on me.
Maybe we can go there sometime?
Anyhow, some random pictures of the twin events... (with some Jonathon Leong mugs, Mona enjoy!)
After bidding a mental goodbye to sweet Choy, I made my way to Shiraz around 9 plus, where I encountered a nubile belly dancer (who somebody told me look like a fleshier version of Daphne "Singapore Idol drop-out" Khoo) who grabbed me up to dance with her. (Grace has the picture though).
Nubile Belly Dancer: You want me or the cake??
Grace: Eeek!

To the Moonies: here's looking forward to the next gathering. Take care ya'll!
No comments:
Post a Comment