The P!mp's Featured Video!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Torn...

Sigh, just got a touch of the IPod Nano from a colleague who is holding on to a review set. Cannot say that I completely like the feel of the thing, it felt light (duh, since it's so small), well, not in terms of weight, but rather solidness as the Bengs would put it. Design wise it's an exactly clone of the IPod but slightly longer and narrower.

But I loved the Click Wheel though...oh well. People have been telling me that the price to buy the Nano makes it a rip-off and when the battery of the IPod dies then what? Oh man, I need a portable entertainment thingie coz my discman met its untimely demise at the hands of my sister.

Maybe I should look into the PSP which has a ceramic white design now (I absolutely heart white)...what do you all think?

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg