The P!mp's Featured Video!

Monday, September 26, 2005

I Think I've Had IT!!!!

Boy am I angry today. I really beginning to hate stuff going on at work that it's affecting my moods and my productiveness. I really think I am getting slowly disregarded and ignored and my efforts not appreciated. So I ask myself, why am I continuing wasting my time around this cesspool of a career?

Anyway, me and career?? What's the connection?? At least when I am still here where I am in this bloody shithole of a company that is. I am NOT naming the company for obvious reasons. In case some motherfucking never-do-wells are reading this entry and are trying to figure out where I work so that they can send this entry to my boss. If you are one of this fuckers, I say fuck you all to Hell and back!!

I just want to write this entry to rant and get it all out. The team I am working with keeps harping on "we can make it work if we do it together" kind of bullshit that I am not seeing at work. What the hell? In fact, it's all downright bullshit lah, now I also do not really know what the fuck is my job scope because my duties seem to be eroding away faster than the threads on Tess Smith's Emmy outfit. The sub-ed is like taking all the work so that he can get the credit and seems like he is not even letting me in on important information that I need to know so that I can do my stuff. What's up with that, man? Must I be glad that I am seen as a threat enough for him to do this to me? Or am I imagining things which is kind of hard considering that many things of this nature has happened again and again.

Take for instance this time round that they (the two idiots in the management, this refers my mofo-rific sub-ed and the young, inexperienced whelp of my boss) seem to have clenched a deal to do a supplement. And they just tell everyone there and then that we need to do the supplement. I am well and fine with this but was there any prior foretelling of this with the team?

Hell no!

This seems like a small issue to others but it really isn't to me. It is a mark of disregard and lack of respect to others in the team. I mean, you can just drop us a notice that hey, a supplement might be in the works so be ready. No they don't do that, preferring to dish out last minute goodness to the rest. The best thing is me, as a part of the editorial team do not even know of this supplement project even existing. Because you all know why, I was not present at all these stupid meetings that my sub-ed and my sales guy go to. Not that I have any beef with that but at least, oh please, at least, tell me of how the meeting went and the details, 'cause after all, I am also part of the editorial team, right?? Right??

Wankers!!

Ok fine, you want to hog the work and limelight? I will let you hog it up, you bloody moron, sad-assed piece of shit.

I have alot of things to scream out but at this moment my mind is so addled that I cannot even put them all down in good old prose. Maybe I will post more about this cheebye Chinese company I am slaving away now in future posts...

So there, pathetic salarymen we are...

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg