But alas, due to funds deficiency, I can only procure the 78 bucks one which is the cheapest, but then again I will be there to chiefly immerse myself into his music and not try to see how many blackheads he has by getting the closest (which also translates as the most expensive) seats.
This David Tao, I have been listening to his shit since 1997 and I have never gotten tired of his musical style which is a strange yet soothing fusion between traditional Chinese and contemporary Western R&B, rock and pop.Songs like 忘不了,望春风,Susan Says fully exhibit what I am talking about alongside his soulful ballads like 似曾相识,爱我还是他 and 飞机场的10.30.
The Apr 19th show will be his second show since his Soul Power tour which I missed last year or the year before, cannot remember already.
Will be going alone though as I cannot get double seats and the Wife has graciously allowed me my off night just because she knows I'm so enamoured by this guy's music.
Thanks sweetie.
Now I cannot wait for the day to come, hopefully I will be able to attend more concerts and shows in the future. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment