The P!mp's Featured Video!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Me is Level 60...P433R ME, JU N00Bs!











PS: My WoW Hunter just hit level 60 yesterday night after 2 freaking months of tireless play and questing...AND I did it with Lauren, my faithful pet hog! Woot!

PPS: Has it been a month since I last blogged? Sheesh, I guess that's what ICT and a sucky job does to you. Really thinking of leaving my current workplace. Shall see after 22nd of January where big things will happen. I may very well soon roam the streets with a sign saying, "Will Do Anything For Money (But I Won't Do That)."

PPPS: And yea, the year 2006 is drawing to a close. For some, it's a welcome event, for others, it's a good dream ending too soon. But for whatever it is, I am not going to say there's gonna be Mastercard but rather, Have a Happy New Year, guys. You know I love you all.

See you all when you are back safe and sound and in one piece in 2007!

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg