MInutes below I penned this, the colleagues were trying out Wii Sports which involved using the cool little Wii-mote to play a game of tennis. Basically the Wii is motion-based, so in the tennis game, you need only to swing you controller to mimic the serving and smashes typical in a game of tennis. Of course, there are other sports like Boxing and Bowling to fully iilustrate the abilities of the Wii-mote.
Cannot wait for this Bleach game to come out, apparently players are to use the Wii-mote to swing their various Zanpaktous on-screen. Imagine playing as Ichigo with his massive sword! It will be great fun.
Now for Wii, I am utterly hooked on Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess which I think will keep me busy for a very long time, knowing how a completionist I am with Japanese RPGs.

Then there's Resistance: Fall of Man on the PS3, typical shooter title which if it comes to comparisons, I would really prefer Gears of War on the Xbox 360 although Resistance is FPS while Gears is a third-person shooter.
My desk now is absolutely cluttered with wires and cables and I desperately need something to organise them, or it will soon become like the gaming corner while I was at GameAxis, it was an utter mess back then, no matter how the editor and I cleaned and tidied the place up.
Back to Zelda for me now!



No comments:
Post a Comment