The P!mp's Featured Video!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Congratulations Susan and Sean

Ok ok I know it's a little late but yesterday was a stoner after what happened on Saturday afternoon through to the wee hours of Sunday morning. The gist of it all was that Susan and Sean are now legally binded together as Man and Teh Wife, the Tuan dan Puan Phua (man, the last two syllables were a tongue twister). The entire hoopla happened at The Regent hotel at Orchard Road where the couple solemnised their marriage in front of a small gathering of family and friends in the hotel bar.

The mood was casual but the groom was visibly not, haha, I can relate to that. And if I am not wrong, perhaps moments before he could even be wondering, "What am I getting myself into?" It's natural, but I digress.

The bride was stunning of course and with her two months of intense dieting that fortunately did not result in another Andrea / Pierre debacle, she better be. Her flat stomach said it all, so here am I, the fat slob slouching over my PC typing this is sooo aspiring to go on a diet too - after receiving none too savory comments about my expanding waist-line.

Anyhow, the traditional dinner followed as well as the obligatory late-coming of the guests. Eight course dinner it was, followed by some rambunctious Yam Seng from the never say old (aka jiak buay tua) Moonie gang who is only to happy to marry off one of our Moony to a deserving and utterly nice guy in Mr. Sean Phua.

Hey Sue and Sean (although according to a certain Labia Lee, you may never read this), have a good honeymoon and come back with the goods, no lah, I don't mean kids, just make sure you buy back souveniers for me. The Mona Lisa painting at the Lourve would be good for starters, not some "My Friend Went All The Way To Paris and All She Got For Me Is This Stupid T-Shirt" kind of stuff, ok?

Hahaha!

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg