Didn't say a thing and didn't gave a sign. What actually happened?? It's a mystery that bogging my mind now. Tried to call him but no response. Why the secrecy I wonder.
Some guy (who is also leaving soon) speculated that he might have joined a rival firm which due to his position as a marketing exec gave him the right to be given a day's notice by the company to leave. Had something to do with marketing information and sensitive intel.
The other possibility was that he has breached some security measures of the company and was given the boot.
The last one is probably due to performance but this is the least possible one as I can see that he is quite ok with his work leh.
Soooo strange! Oh well...
I cannot deny that it's a little disconcerting to see someone whom you have interacted so closely in the past months just disappearing like that - and without even leaving a word. We may not be bosom buddies but still...
***********
Yesterday saw me and Jo catching the media preview of You, Me and Dupree at the refurbished Cathay Cineplex. Owen Wilson is as hilarious as ever and well, Kate Hudson, what can I say? She's gorgeous and has this charm I find really womanly and cute at the same time. Loved her since Almost Famous and although I have not caught every one of her shows, she is an actress whose shows I always will enjoy whenever I get the chance to catch one.
It's a lovely flick, sweet and kinda realistic at the same time at some parts. Some of these bits you will only understand when one gets married...

Anyway, going to catch World Trade Center tonight as I managed to get media preview tix for it. Should be a good show.



No comments:
Post a Comment