I finally handed in my resignation letter to the boss. I am finally leaving and going onto new frontiers, guys. In fact, I haven't get to tell you Moonies yet about this, actually I have already found a new job. It's for a position of Web Editor over at NCS (National Computer Systems) where I will be managing the content for the MIW website which is the webbie where NS guys go to for their army details.
It's like a govt job over there with a fixed increment rate and job levels. It's five days and really near my home since the office is located at Ang Mo Kio, near to Yio Chu Kang MRT Station.
Many of you may be wondering about my new pay. Well, it's $2,400.
MOre updates coming as and when there is. :)
The P!mp's Featured Video!
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment