The P!mp's Featured Video!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

MeMe

I've been tagged so here goes! :)

MeMe Quiz

4 jobs you've had in your life:
- 1. Bodum promoter in Tangs (Bodum is a brand selling teapots, coffee making machines et al.)
- 2. Salesperson in a swords and armor replica shop in Clarke Quay: Medieval Lions that is now closed down (Quite dreamy days now that I think of it but damn fun).
- 3. Borders shelving crew (this the shiok-est job I ever had).
- 4. Shitty post as Editor-in-chief in Playworks (blech) before I moved to my current post as Sub-Ed in GameAxis Singapore.

4 movies you could watch over and over:
- Saving Private Ryan
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (I also like the other 2 but this is my personal fave - got Hitler some more, lol! Rumors has it that the fourth movie is coming, yay!)
- Schindler's List (ditto)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (I just love the epic war scenes!!)

4 TV shows you love(d) to watch:
- Extreme Gourmet (believe it or not, I do watch it last time)
- This CH8 drama serial that had Thomas Ong and Fann Wong in it, it's about orchids and Aussieland (circa 1994 - 95)
- All Discovery channel's documentaries
- Lost (same as Ismail but I din get to finish watching Season 1 though...)

4 places you've been on vacation (edit: or work) to:
- United States (San Francisco, Seattle)
- Malaysia (Johor, KL, Malacca, Redang; East Malaysia: Kuching, Sarawak)
- South Korea (Seoul)
- Thailand (Bangkok)
* Taiwan (this is for my NS training when I was a Armor Specialist trainee)

4 places you would rather be:
- Maldives
- At home with my PSP, Xbox and other forms of entertainment
- Seattle (it's a very quiet place, peaceful)
- Cinema watching a good movie with Jo and generally lazing

4 of your favourite foods:
- Luncheon Meat
- The minced meat that you can find in most economical rice stalls
- freshly stirred fried bean sprouts
- Japanese or Korean cuisines

4 websites you visit daily:
- mtgsalvation.com / starcitygames.com
- magicthegathering.com
- Blogs of friends and loved ones
- gamespot.com (for work)

4 tagged:
- 1. Dana
- 2. Jo
- 3. Kee Lin (IF he's reading this...)
- 4. The rest of the Moonies who have not done this!

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg