The P!mp's Featured Video!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Potter Magic

Yay! Tonight will be trooping down to watch Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire, a movie I have been waiting for a very long time since after finishing the book which I thought was the best yet of the titles released so far (bearing in mind I have yet to read The Half-Blood Prince...waiting for the paperback version).



A little disappointed that Cho Chang couldn't look a little better because I really do not think that Katie Leung is pretty but I stand corrected during the movie's screening. Maybe Hollywood magic will indeed make her into "Chio" Chang.

I cannot wait to also watch the Tri-Wizard challenges, the underwater tasks, the dragons (I think got 4 in all if my memory doesn't fail me) as well as this last challenge that involved the Maze and which the prize is actually a devious Port Key that leads Harry and Cedric Diggory to Voldermort...opps, did I give too much away?? What's a Port Key anyway? Watch this movie to find out or better yet, read the damn books, they are good!!


Ahh....Look at Hermione...


I just think Emma Watson is so darn cute, and I am not a cradle snatcher!


Only in your dreams, Ron. LOL

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg