The P!mp's Featured Video!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Gig with Today

Just when I thought I am going to be dead stuck in the rut where i am now, here comes a wonderful freelance gig with Today when the paper's editor contacted me to write a piece about the upcoming World Cyber Games for them! Ya, I know...conflict of interest, blah, blah, balh but I don't really give a hoot lah. When a man's gotta eat, he's gotta eat and anyway, what's the harm? It's not like I am replicating something I wrote in the Mag onto the Paper.

But anyhow, the gig was originally priced at 200 bucks for 500 words. I ended doing 700+ words and got a 150 dollar increment for my efforts! What a nice surprise! I really wish and pray that I can continue to write for Today and to be frank, I do fancy my chances that they will call me back. Already, they have asked if I can do an interview at WCG for them. I told them I can try my best to fit it in amidst my full-time work schedule (don't forget I will also be covering the WCG in the Mag) and am now waiting for them to furnish me with the details.

If I get lucky, who knows, I may be in the Paper!

HASH(0x8c76b48)
You are... Gluttony!


Which Sin Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I say, heap it on!

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg