7 is such an enigmatic number, it has mystical roots in the occult especially in the syllablic chanting of spells, Beckham used to have that number in Man Utd, Rugby has its 7-a-side and who can forget that gawd awful game show, The Pyramid Game, that has Lucky 7s embedded in one of the squares that the contestants can choose to open??
But here, I will dispense facts, hopes and dreams of myself in the 7s and no, you don't have to be dressed to the 9s to read it...lol (crap)
7 things that scares me:
- Spiders, ever since that damn Arachnophobia movie, I am terrified of those eight legged freaks...
- Having no money, sucky feeling when you cannot do a thing without it...
- Friends dying before me
- Days without Jo by my side
- No recognition at work
- Not seizing the days and opportunities when I see them
- Losing my handphone...(argh, the contact list!!!)
7 things I like the most:
- Traveling to exotic and historical places...!!
- Photography and snapping in the sights in micro mode!!
- Be out with Jo!!
- Be out with Moonies and my pals!!
- Magic the Gathering!!
- Speeding down the fast lanes in a car, preferably open top and me at the wheel!!
- Enjoying a cuppa while watching the world go by with easy listening tunes in the background...(I am a sap)
7 most important things in my room:
- My handphone
- My glasses
- My Magic the gathering cards, all 10 over boxes of 'em!
- My books and comics and my old school annuals (they are my memories)1
- My GameBoy Advance SP (never leave home without it)
- My digital camera
- My wallet
7 random facts about me:
- I fell down chin first from the pull-up bar during Primary 5 and needed bloody stitches!! Damn pain and the boy who pulled my legs and made me fell was ultimately caned by the discipline master the next day, wonder where is he now...
- My fastest timing for 2.4km run was a whopping 11 minutes (damn fast for my standards)
- I am a closet sucker for miniatures and models that display amazing details (think Sylvanian Families and fully painted and assembled Gundam models)
- I was nearly a comic inker and was close to becoming one when I got a proper job, well almost...
- I can hardly cycle
- I make good friends easily with girls but don't have much luck with getting on with them...
- I am a slacker by heart
7 things I plan to do before I die:
- Head on down to Old Trafford
- Visit the ruins of Egypt, Amazon, China, Europe...
- Actually owning a damn car...
- Get to know God better and on a more personal level...
- Get to know Jo better and on an even more intimate level...
- Learn to be an awesome husband, provider and dad
- Witness a sunset and sunrise in full view and capture all these with a digital camera
7 things I can do:
- Flare my nose and twitch my ears
- Sleep for 15 hours straight
- Remember songs and the years when they were played over the airwaves
- Actually liking some kids...
- Stay quietly in a spot and listen into the silence with my eyes closed
- Write well enough to actually earn money from it...
- I can really rote learn very well....hahaha, crap!!
7 things I can't do:
- Fly, turn invisible at a single thought, being faster than a speeding bullet and able to lift enormous weights
- Actually settling down and reading a book about quantum physics and relativity although I can fully appreciate CS Lewis and Bertrand Russell et al...
- Score good marks in Mathematics...blech
- Be an entrepreneur and strike it rich
- Cook
- Write a good song and play an instrument
- Draw a circle with my right hand and a square with my left
7 words I say the most:
- Nabei
- Ka-ni-na
- Chee Bye
- Motherfucker
- Dude
- Dear
- Oh my goodness...
7 celeb crushes: (This changes most of the times but let's see who's on my flava of the month list...)
- Jessica Alba (in blonde and curls)
- Denise Keller
- Gillian from the HK duo, Twins (used to be Charlene Choi...)
- Jolin Tsai (shaddup, dun laugh)
- Selena from S.H.E
- Kirsten Dunst
- Lindsay Lohan
7 people I love to see doing this:
- Dear
- Dana
- Moonies!!
- Daphne Teo (if she even gets this)
- Herman (if he has a blog, that is...)
- Don
- Eric Chan
- Denise Keller (just to read what she would write, but then again, we have 8 Days...)
The P!mp's Featured Video!
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment