The P!mp's Featured Video!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

I NEED a donation!

Short of squeezing my face to yield a drop of crocodile tear a la Cao Qi Tai on your regular NKF shows, I am sad to say that I am also in need of a donation. The recent NKF debacle has made me sit up and realise that well, well, well, ain't I the smart one who has not donated to that organisation which had 30 years worth of reserves but say that they only have enough for one.

All through the years, I have received calls from the above organisation who have bugged me to no end to donate to their worthy cause. Now am I glad I didn't.

The only people I feel sorry for are those folks with kidney problems under the NKF but I shouldn't worry since those well-dressed mofos have enough anyway to sustain them for another 3 decades. I was telling my colleague a few days ago that give Singaporeans another two or three years and this will blow over and whaddaya know, maybe by then the NKF shows will still be in full force with that fugly Cao at its helm.

By the way, I really hate that Cao Qi (bye?) as the compere, I just cannot explain why. His voice just grates on my nerves and his antics, far from savory. Or perhaps it was from his "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" days when he always clogs up the show with his inane banter and lame-ass actions. Blech.

Well, then back to my first point about me needing donations. Maybe all I really need is a new job. Month in and out I am always in fiscal dire straits and adding to the money woe is the fact that I have misplaced my mobile phone (it couldn't happen at a more opportune time, man) while I was taking a cab to an event for a printer launch.

Now I wished I have won the printer during the lucky draw so that I can sell it immediately and get a new phone. What's even more heart-wrenching is the fact that the phone is a gift from Jo. Although it's not a very costly phone (I thank God for that on hindsight), it still means a lot to me for what it's worth in sentimentality. Argh, I just wished I wasn't so careless but oh well, the poor phone's gone now...undoubtedly in the hands of another pimply, no-good scum who probably will sell my phone for what little cash it can fetch. I want to cry but I cannot.

Oh maybe I should since that's what those NKF patients did and after all the tearjerker moments, the calls shot up.

Ok so I am mean, but I am angry and angry people need carthasis. Angry at what, you may ask? Angry at myself and God knows who or what else. My life is just a mess.

On a sidenote, to all those who happens to read my blog, I am a writer who wants to try his hand on anything that will let me travel, eat, play and write about it. Actually, I specialise in lifestyle sort of articles and also do not mind to dabble into novel writing since that's what I do for my job now. So if you see this, please please contact me by leaving something on my tagboard.

Short of giving me cash donations, I think that's the next best way you folks out there can help me.

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg