The P!mp's Featured Video!

Monday, June 06, 2005

I may have my own pad soon...

Ok, this may come as a bloody shocker to some of you all and as a throwback to Mona's post, I am/may be getting a pad of my own after all, ok, maybe it should be known as Jo and my pad. Case being, my mum is selling our unit to me and Jo when we get together and she is moving two doors down to this unit that she will buying from an Ah Pek or something. So ya, it's literally living near your parents!

I will update more about this in future posts coz we (Jo and me) have visited HDB recently and got to know some of the procedures needed in getting a second hand flat and all. Our CPF is about there (although it could have been more) and we should be ready soon.

To tell you all about it, it's all damn rushed and I am still feeling the shock of it, but don't expect to hear anything tolling yet coz we will be deferring the ROM for as long as possible as we need to focus on our jobs first but at least the flat is "ready", you know what I mean (my mum is giving me all the furniture, appliances and decor so that means I save up on the renovations, gosh!). The earliest I am getting the house should be in September and gosh, I will be freaking paying for the utilities, water, electric, constituencies et al, ad nauseum. Argh, the pains of growing up! We have one room available so to speak so we can take in guests and all so please feel free to visit me and Jo the next time.

More on this next post as we know more about how this works out. (Jo is excited at the prospects of living in Toa Payoh already and I am hard pressed to calm her down, lol). As for marriage, you know, I feel a little scared but I am really really hoping that I can be a good partner. A good boyfriend is one thing, to be a good husband, ha, that's a thing that many men are learning to be...

PS: To Jo, I know we will continue to have our conflicts and shit, but I love you, and you know it, so maybe that's more than enough to make things work? See you around when you are free to meet...

PSS: I am still shocked over my mum's change in heart and attitude, maybe it's true, God hears prayers and when He gives He gives in abundance, just be prepared to be overwhelmed by it. Although I am still uncertain of the future, I will like to step out in faith (doubtful as I am sometimes, no, make that most of the times) but I am sure God will provide.

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg