Man, did I mention before I really love Soul and RnB (partly to the influence of a certain SailorMoon I know), here,s another artiste that I really really like. She's Anita Baker but the thing is I know so little of her songs by name, only by tunes.
Here's one gem of hers:
When I think about how much I'm loving you
No limitations, no set of regimented rules
I'm amazed how much this love has touched my life
And the commitment that we share is a welcome sacrifice
This must be, sweet fatal attraction
My life-long date with destiny
Love this strong, it just brings out the passion
I never knew was here in me
I love you just because
I love you just because
Just because I do, my darlin'
Emotions more than words can help me say
I love you, baby, just because you're you
Just because you're you
You're a diamond in my mind. a treasure found
A precious gem to me. you're so nice to have around
I'm so glad I took the path that led to this
And it's amazin' loving you, I'm doin' things
I never thought I'd do
I don't know, there ain't no explanation
Of why I'm sharin' love at last this way
I won't try to work out all my reasons
I'II use these words to simply say
I love you just because
I love you just because
Just because I do, my darlin'
Emotions more than words can help me say
I love you, baby, just because you're you
I love you just because
I love you just because
Just because I do, my darlin'
Emotions more than words can help me say
I love you, baby.
Could it be that there's more to this than meets the eye
Maybe that's the reason why
All I know is when I'm in your arms it feels all right
I'II hold you tight and I come alive
I love you just because
I love you just because
Just because I do, my darlin'
Emotions more than words can help me say
I love you, baby, just because you're you
til fade
- Anita Baker, Just Because
and another one:
Ain't there something I can give you
In exchange for everything you give to me
Read my mind and make me feel just fine
When I think my peace of mind is out
of reach
The scales are sometimes unbalanced
And you bear the weight of all that has to be
I hope you see that you can lean on me
And together we can calm a stormy sea
We love so strong and so unselfishly
And I tell you now that I made a vow
I'm giving you the best that I got, baby
Yes I tell you now, that I made a vow
I'm giving you the best that I got, honey
Everybody's got opinions
'Bout the way they think our story's gonna end
Some folks feel it's just a superficial thrill
Everybody's gonna have to think again
We love so strong and so unselfishly
They don't bother me so I'm gonna keep on
Giving you the best that I got, baby
They don't bother me, said I'm gonna keep on
Giving you the best that I got, listen baby
Somebody understands me
Somebody gave his heart to me
I stumbled my whole life long
Always on my own, now I'm home
My weary mind is rested
And I feel as if my home is in your arms
Fears are all gone, I like the sound of your song
And I think I want to sing it forever
We love so strong and so unselfishly
And I made a vow so I tell you now
I'm giving you the best that I got, baby
I bet everything on my wedding ring
I'm giving you the best that I got,
givin' it to you baby
- Anita Baker, Giving You The Best That I Got
No reasons for this post except the fact that I just heard her songs over the Internet and rushed in here to post this. So to anyone who reads this including the Moonies, please tell me whether she has a compilation album that I can buy or better yet, if anyone of you have her CD that you can kindly lend me...to rip. Haha! Plues, tell me what other of her songs are nice if you know, tell me, tell me!
The P!mp's Featured Video!
Friday, May 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment