Ok for some of you guys out there may not know this, but I have quitted NCS already and am now in SPH since the 16th of May. Catch 22 is (there is always a fucking catch innit??) I will be working in the Chinese department and the whole world knows how sucky and in the pits my command of the chinese language is. But that's another story.
Updates are not as prompt as before (and will continue to be thus, don't expect this post to turn anything around, LOL) due to my innate slothy nature and I would like to sound out that I miss the Moonies.
When are we going to play badminton? (If ever it's gonna happen again what with us getting busy with either work or being frisky with our partners [I am sorry, this is the Tuhan's blog so sexual innuendoes are a given])
Lately also saw some things happy and sad happening. Very recent ones that come to mind are the fact that the Wife has ended her job search and will start with this new pharmaceutical firm next month as an admin support.
The bad?
Well, two nights ago we suddenly got a call from the Wife's cousins telling us that her 3rd uncle has keeled over and passed away despite being given a clean bill of health just days before. This is indeed unfortunate since her 5th uncle also died of a similar circumstance.
One cousin suspects hypertension running in the family.
The heartwrenching thing is that this particular uncle is set for release from the prisons come July and he has been coming home regularly over the weekends and stuff but now, he's gone. The two daughters he left behind were visibly shaken and very distraught when I saw them on the night of 23rd May at NUH.
I mean, I just saw the guy two weeks ago!
Life can be really a bitch sometimes and when you gotta go, you gotta go.
The thing I am pondering is that this uncle has actually taken to going to a church recently and I have no idea whether he has converted or not, but I do see this as a sign of mercy from the Almighty. Imagine him suddenly dropping dead behind bars without even having the chance to see his children?
At least he was given the right to come out recently, which on hindsight, was perhaps a last couple of opportunities for him to enjoy his family before he goes away...
Oh well, may God bless his soul.
The P!mp's Featured Video!
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
aye! you're in toa payoh now! congrats..hope it will be a great one. anyway, where's the wifey's new location?
She will be in IBP, which is in Jurong East, but we got a straight service here in TPY.
Post a Comment