The P!mp's Featured Video!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Top 8 Hari Raya

Was in yet another card tournament at my neighbourhood shop today and top 8-ed with my Domain Zoo deck, basically it's an aggressive deck with cost efficient creatures and big game ending burn. Managed to even double Tribal Flames Kelvin, this friend of the Wife's cousin, for whooping 10 damage coz I had five types of lands in play.

Shiok's the word lah.

Anyway got a pack of booster of Time Spiral for my efforts. Lousy pulls but overall a good day. I think I played okay even though my overall record was 2 wins (1 was a bye) and 2 losses.

Oh well...

The cat's asleep on my lap while I am typing this so I cannot move away conveniently. Haha!

Sometimes she twitches unexpectedly and contorts to positions that only God knows how it can be comfortable but there she is, dead to the world.

Maybe she's in a land for of wool balls and endless cat feeds. LOL!

Sheesh...being a cat can sometimes be so much better than being a human, not a care and nary a worry. ^_^

No comments:

128298066625157500icanhastart.jpg